Monday, January 23, 2012

1970's inspired makeup!

While browsing through spring trends, I ran across this photo:


I instantly wanted to recreate it myself. My purpose wasn't to make it exact, but similar.

Here is my version of this look:



The products I used:

 Maybelline Dream Mousse in Rose petal, L'oreal Telescopic liner, Estee Lauder Projectionist mascara, MAC prep & prime, Clinique lipstick in Pink-a-boo. And BH Cosmetics 88 matte palette:



I had fun playing around with colors I don't normally wear in a way I have never done before.  I hope you enjoy!

What do you think of the look? Would you ever wear colors like this? Or in a vintage style?

Here is my video on this look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...