Monday, March 5, 2012

The Butterfly Award

I want to thank Silvana over at Glitz Glam Budget for awarding me with The Butterfly Award for The coolest blog! She has a great blog, that I love to follow and read. She writes beauty reviews, hauls and shares great deals she finds and so much more. She has a talent for writing and she is so informative and knowledgeable.

So please go check her blog out at  http://glitzglambudget.blogspot.com



RULES:
Link Back to the person who awarded you
Answer the following questions
Award to as little or many other blogs as you'd like

What is your favorite song?
Cascade by Deluka

What is your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake

What is your favorite pet?
My little Sofie cat!!

Black or white?
Black..............and white?!!

What is your biggest fear?
It may sound a bit morbid, but losing my son.

What is your best feature?
My eyes, or so I've been told.

What is your everyday attitude?
I try to be grateful and acknowledge all the Blessings God has given me in my life.

What is perfection?
Love

What is your guilty pleasure?
Perfume. I can never have enough!




I want to give the Butterfly Award to the following wonderful bloggers:
Neonchipmunk
Margareth
Beauty's Bad Habit
The Daily Swatch

If you have already received this award, please link me your answers, so I can get to know you a little better too!

xoxo!

1 comment:

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...