Friday, April 20, 2012

My Spring/Summer Clothing Favorites

Hello Beauties! I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend. 

Today I want to share some of my favorite spring items from my closet. I love dresses and skirts when the temps rise, and have quite a collection of them. And tend to wear them alot in the spring and summer. I just feel dresses are more comfortable and cooler in the hot and humid southern heat. 

Here are a few of my dresses that stood out for me to share. They all ended up being Jessica Simpson dresses lol

  This butterfly dress is so pretty, I have had it for roughly two years and I have yet to tire of it.

 This Jessica Simpson dress is so comfortable and girly.

 The color of this dress makes me happy. So pretty and green!


As much as I love my dresses, I still like my t-shirts and shorts and random casual clothes.

I bought this top from Dillards and I love the cool look of the shirt. It easily goes with jeans or colorful shorts.

I am loving the pastel and brightly colored shorts from Old Navy. They wear so comfortable and so fun to mix and match different tops. Great to color block with.

 I also have alot of t-shirts. I have pretty much every color and style, from basic crew neck to v-necks. So easy to throw one of these on with jeans or shorts and just go. I get most of my T's from Old Navy.

My wedges are my FAVORITE shoe for spring and summer. Being short (5'0) they give me height without pain or discomfort. So easy to walk in, I can wear them all day.


I wanted to add a couple of perfumes I tend to wear alot during this time of year. Lolita Lempicka's Fleur de Corail and dolce & Gabbana rose the one.


What is your favorite items in your closests?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo

You can check out my Spring fave video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...