Saturday, December 22, 2012

All I want for Christmas Tag!





Hello Beauties! In the spirit of Christmas, I wanted to share a Christmas tag with you all! 



The Questions!


1. What's your favorite thing about the holidays?

It would have to be spending time with my family, baking while listening to Christmas music.

2. Does it snow where you live? If so, do you like it?

We don't get to much snow really, but when it does I LOVE it!!

3. Do you or have you been ice skating?

Sadly, no.

4. Favorite Christmas movie?

This is a hard one because I have a few faves, but I will say It's a Wonderful Life ranks high on my list.

5. Favorite winter drink from starbucks?

 French Vanilla Cappuccino 

6. Do you believe in Santa?

YES!

7. Have you ever made a snowman/snow angel?

Of course! It is the first thing I want to do when it snows.


8. Do you have any special family traditions?

Making homemade ornaments. 

9. When do you start decorating for Christmas?

LOL Thanksgiving weekend.

10. Favorite Christmas song?

Tis the Season by SheDaisy. 


11. Will you be under the mistletoe this year?

We will see!

12. What are some of the things you want for Christmas this year?

Honestly, I'm not asking for anything really, other than hoping my family and friends are safe. 

13. What's your most expensive item on your wish list? 

I don't have a list, but I do know my mom got me something that is close to $200. I didn't peek! But she did try to sneak and buy it while we were out shopping, I accidently saw her at the checkout....oppsie!

14. What is one thing you don't like about this holiday?

My work schedule, that seems to get worse every time my boss goes near it.  

15. Do you go all out for Christmas decorations?

YES! Every room has decorations in it. 

16. When do you take down your Christmas decorations?

Around the first week of January. I hate it, it leave the house looking so dull and boring hahaha! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was fun! I have some people I want to tag;

Simera from Beauty Makeup Addict

Tina D. from OfficalStinaD

Tristan from TBeautyBox

Krystal from Beauty By Krystal

Emily from My Secret Glambition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to tag all of you too! 

If you do this tag, please come back here and share your links to the tag with me in the comment section! I love to see how you all answered! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! And I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment