Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things Part 2: Eyeshadows

Hello Beauties! This is part two of my A Few of My Favorite Things series. (check out part 1) I picked out a few shadows that I love to have in my makeup collection. They are such great shadows, from the texture to the color and blend-ability. 

In no particular order:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt.


 From Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, Lap Dance.



Lorac Private Affair Palette. Love all the shadows in this palette.

MAC's Leopard Luxe quad.


Estee Lauder Pure Color in Mink.


Another from Too Faced, Satin Sheets from the Naked Eye Palette.



What are some of your favorite eyeshadows?


Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo


Check out part one HERE

1 comment:

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...