Monday, January 28, 2013

The New Look of ORLY and Best of ORLY Collection

Hello Beauties! Today, I'm going to share with you ORLY's new look and their not so new collection. It is "The Best of ORLY".

I will first start with the new look.

This is how we know ORLY. Silver grey writing, with the big O logo.


And this is how we will see them now:

I suppose it isn't to bad. I do admit, I like the original look a bit better though. It has the same rubber grip handle but in black instead of grey.

Now onto the colors in this collection. As the name implies, these are colors from previous/permanent  collections.

Liquid Vinyl. A creme black with a nice on it's own shine. From Orly Designer Nail Polish Collection.


Dazzle. A metallic silver polish with shimmery giltter. This is from the Back to School Collection.


Naughty. This is a very dark burgandy creme that has a jelly like finish. Sadly my camera couldn't pick up the beautiful color in the swatch, but you can see the burgundy in the bottle pic. This is in Orly's permanent line. 

Cotton Candy. Just as the name implies, a cotton candy pink creme. It was in the I Heart Nails Collection.


Coffee Break. This is a nice creme taupe color. This is a part of Orly's permanent line. 

Passion Fruit. Is a bright vivid pink creme with a jelly-like finish. Also found in the I Heart Nails Collection.


So, what do you think of the new look of ORLY? And what do you think of their picks for the best? Do you own any of these colors?

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Dazzle and Cotton Candy are both gorgeous! I want them >.< Thank you for sharing this post! Cant wait to try them out! :)
    Following your blog now. Hoping you'll follow mine too :) you are awesome, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...