Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorites of 2012!

Hello Beauties!  With 2013 well underway, I wanted to share with you things I really enjoyed during 2012.

I had a lot of favorites, so I had to really narrow it down so this post wouldn't turn into a book! hahaha

Starting with items for the face:


Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, Too Faced Glamor Gloss, Clinique in Pink-a-Boo, and bareMinerals Mineral Veil. 

My favorite eye products:

Too Faced Brow Envy kit, Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, Clinique mascara, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Victorian Disco Cosmectics loose powder shadows.

 Perfume:
Bvlgari Omnia. This is more than just a 2012 fave, but up there in my all time fave. 

My top favorite polish for 2012 is:
The Colours of the Capitol Collection, namely Stone Cold.

 Top 2012 hair products:
Even though these came in towards the end of 2012, they quickly became a favorite. The Miracle 7 shampoo, leave-in Mist and leave-in Mist for Extensions.


Glossybox coming to America!
 I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to receive the first ever Glossybox USA. After watching so many youtube videos of Glossybox unboxing videos from the UK, I was extremely excited when they released here.


And this:

I love my blog. It is a great outlet for me to talk about fashion and beauty, and to meet so many wonderful people. So when I was selected by Too Faced Cosmetics to be a Beauty Blogger of the Month in May, I was thrilled. It really made the blogging side of my 2012 inspiring. 

And I want to thank all of you, who have subscribed and visit my blog. I really enjoy doing this, and hope  you enjoy coming here. 

I hope everyone has a great 2013! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo



1 comments:

Aleeza said...

I love Bulgari fragrances! I was devastated when they discontinued one of my faves -- I couldn't even tell you the name, it was so long ago haha x

Post a Comment