Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Zoya's Color Your World Promotion Order

Hello Beauties! Some of you may have heard that Zoya was having an amazing promotion. From January 7-13th, Zoya very generously had a "Get 3 Free" promotion!!!! And today, I received my three free polishes! 

BAM!!

They included a booklet with all the wonderfully beautiful colors they offer!

My first and most favorite color is this gorgeous blue. I am in love with this color! It is described on their site as a "medium steel blue, with a softened, dusty look and speckled gold and silver flecks."

The second polish I chose with Opal. As you can see it has gorgeous sheer green base with green and blue flecks. It is a top coat that will add sparkle to any polish. I plan on pairing it with a black to really make the flecks pop!

My third polish is this beautiful white called Purity. It is a bright, crisp white that is a glossy creme. It came in just in time, since I used up the last of my older white polish. 


Did you take advantage of this great promotion? What polishes did you choose? 


Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment