Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NOTW (Nails of the week)

Hello Beauties!

As most of  you may know, I have an addiction to nail polish. It is just the perfect little way to add color, and express moods and add to any outfit. 

I change my polish at least twice a week sometimes more. And wanted to share with you all the colors I have used in the past few days!

Started off the week with this gorgeous red by Essie, that I received from Miss Hello Niki

She's Pampered is a creamy vibrant red, I reached desired opaqueness witih two coats. I used The Colours of the Capitol, Luxe and Lush by China Glaze on the accent and thumb nails.


I switched over to this beautiful green color by China Glaze. Green is the go to color of the season, and I couldn't be happier about it!
Four Leaf Clover. This is a creamy bright, cheerful green. It covers nicely with one coat, but for above photo I used two.

Finally, I am currently wearing this look.
                                      
These are among my favorite polishes in my collection. On the accent nail I am wearing China Glaze Stone Cold from The Colours of the Capitol Collection. It is a matte blacky grey color that looks like its name...stone.  And my faveorite purple, Lilacism by Essie. This is a milky creme pale purple. It glides on easily and covers in one coat.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! Login to your Router Control Panel and gain the Admin access, config your Router such as: Security Options, DNS and more from link 192.168 l 254.254

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...