Monday, November 25, 2013

My Take: Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

Hello guys! On youtube, I work on a series called My Take.

To be quick, it is simply "My Take" on books/series as a whole.

So, for my first My Take for my blog I wanted to share a great series called Fablehaven by Brandon Mull.


It is a five book series about a brother and sister who are sent to their Grandparents house while their parents go on a cruise. They find themselves in the middle of a magical reserve for fairies, centaurs and many other creatures they once thought only found in story books. They also find something is going terrible wrong and so they end up on an adventure that holds the balance of Fablehaven and those it was created to protect.

It is a great story and world Brandon built in this series. So well written, I found myself completely engrossed in this series. I care about the people and creatures and what is happening. I was sad to see the series end when I read the last page.


Here is my video on the series.
Enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment