Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Book Haul!

Hello all you awesome people! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday season!

I had a great Christmas with my family, with lots of yummy food, playing games and just being together.

I also received some pretty awesome booky gifts that I wanted to share with you guys!

The first book I will show  you is Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


 And I finally get to finish up the Divergent series!!! Allegiant by Veronica Roth


My Mom surprised me with this stunning copy of Wicked with the novel Son of a Witch. The hardback cover is so sturdy, with a foil design adorning the front, spine and back. It is just gorgeous. 


My son surprised me with some book he purchased on my Nook.

The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter.  This is book 10 of the Lords of the Underworld Series. 


 The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


 And the second book in the White Rabbit Cronicles by Gena Showalter, Through the Zombie Glass


I want to thank my wonderful family for these awesome books! I really appreciate everything!

Do you have any of these books? And, Did you get any books for Christmas? Share with me in the comments section!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment