Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Booktube-A-Thon: My Books!

Hello everyone! So, glad you're here! Have a seat and....yeah lol anyway. As the title of this post says, I am going to show you what books I plan on reading for the booktube-a-thon happening this weekend.

In case you missed my previous post, Ariel Bissett (an awesome booktuber on youtube) is hosting the first ever Christmas Booktube-A-Thon. With the help of some other great booktubers, they will be doing sprints on twitter. You can also preview my previous post HERE to get all the details! (link will open in another window so no worries about backtracking!)

I am going to use this read-a-thon as a chance to finish some books that I have neglected. Not because they aren't good, but life got busy and I just haven't been able to really read as much as I'd like. So, because of that, I am really excited for this weekend! I am affording myself time to relax and read. 

The first book I am going to read is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clarke. I am not that far off from having this book read, with only 178 pages left. 

The second book I've chosen is Yellowcake by Margo Lanagan. It is a collection of 9 short stories, and I have 7 left to finish the book. I should be able to finish this in a couple of hours if not sooner. 

My third choice is Everquest Rogue's Hour by Scott Ciencin. If you aren't familar with the EverQuest franchise, it is based on role playing game turned MMORPG. (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplay Game. Think World of Warcraft, but Everquest started in the 90's) Anywho, I started this book about 3 weeks or so ago, and have 276 pages left to finish. 

 And my fourth choice, if I finish all the above is, The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank. My Mom gave me this book last year, and I just sadly never got around to reading it. So, regardless if I get to read it for booktube-a-thon, I will have it read by Christmas. I just hope to get it done over the weekend. 

So those are my TBR for Christmas Booktube-a-thon! And I can't wait to get started or in most cases finish these books! 

If you plan on joining in on this read-a-thon, leave what books you plan on reading in the comment section below! 

You can follow @BooktubeAThon and myself @ChannelHMC on twitter. They will be doing reading sprints over there all weekend. It is just a fun addition to the read-a-thon and a way to meet and interact with 100's of other readers during the event!!! Hope to see you all there! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment