Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Tag! Part 1

Hello Sweeties! I am getting so into the Christmas spirit! Aside from spring, this is my favorite time of year! So festive and exciting! 

        So, my blog may have a bit of Christmas posts this month.


    I ran across this tag and just HAD to do it! 

1. What's your favorite holiday movie?


Hands down, It's a Wonderful Life. It is such a touching movie, and I just love classics. 

2. What's your favorite Christmas color?

Do I have to pick just one??? I love the reds and golds, and of course green!

3. Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas?

I stay in my pj's for the majority of the morning/afternoon, but then I get dressed. Not to dressy, but causal. 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

My son. No contest.

5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

One present on Christmas Eve (usually the pj present), but everything else Christmas morning.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?

YES!!! That goes along with the whole festive fun! 

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Relax, watch Christmas shows, and decorate. 

8. Any Christmas wishes?

For everyone to be healthy and safe.

9. Favorite Christmas smell?

The smell of cinnamon and fresh Christmas tree scents.

10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?


My favorite Christmas meal would be steak and lobster. And fave treat would be Mrs. Prindable's Apples.  


I tag all of you!
 If you do this tag please come back and leave a link to the blog or youtube video! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment