Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Tag Part 2!!


Here is another Christmas tag! So, I'm just going to jump right into the questions! Enjoy!


1.)  Which holiday do you celebrate?

Christmas!

2.)  What are you doing for the holidays this year?

Opening pressies, cooking Christmas dinner, hanging with my fam!

3.)  What's your favorite holiday drink?

Hot apple cider. yummm

4.)  Candy cane or gingerbread men?

I like both, but if I had to choose one it would be candy canes!

5.)  What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?






So, many to choose from!! Hark! The Herald Angels Sing,  Oh Holy Night, Deck the Halls and so on and on. 

6.)  What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?

I cannot honestly think of one. Hummm...

7.)  Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes! Loads of times!

8.)  What is your favorite winter fragrance?

This is usually the only time of year that I actually enjoy vanilla scents.

9.)  What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or the holiday you celebrate)

BOOKS! 

10.)  What is most important to you about the holidays?

Spending time with my family and remembering the reason for the season. Jesus. 



I tag all of you! If you do this tag, feel free to comment below how to find your tag!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment