Monday, December 30, 2013

My Most Anticipated Book Releases of 2014

Hey Hey Hey! Its time for my "books I am looking forward to that will be released in 2014" list! How's that for a sentence?!  

I have scoured the web for release dates for these books and compiled them all here for you! 

So many great books are coming out this upcoming year, and so many books I still have yet to get from this past year. I feel I will never catch up!!! But I will persevere! 

Now, on to my list that is in no particular order.

The Twixt Book 2 Invisible by Dawn Metcalf
Expected Publication: April 29 2014


After the End Book One by Amy Plum
Expected Publication: May 6, 2014

All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
Expected Publication: February 11,2014

Immortals After Dark Book 14 Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
Expected Publication August 5, 2014

Hollow City: Second Novel Miss Peregrines Peculiar Children
Expected Publication: January 14, 2014

Sworn Sword, Graphic Novel by George R. R. Martin, Ben Avery, Mike S. Miller
Expected Publication: January 21, 2014 

The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld), Book 11 by Gena Showalter
Expected Publication: November 25, 2014

The Queen of Zombie Hearts White Rabbit Chronicles Book 3 by Gena Showalter
Expected Publication: September 30, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire Book 6 by Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication: May 27, 2014


Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Expected Publication: April 1, 2014

I haven't decided if I am going to do a part two of this list, because there are so many more books I am looking forward to. But the others do not have a set date or possible cover art yet. I know Jonathan Maberry has a couple of books I seen coming up in 2014 that I am looking forward too. I will get more information on the other books as I get it and pass it on to you!

What books are you looking forward to in the upcoming year? Let me know in the comment section below!

Thanks for stopping by! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment