Friday, December 27, 2013

My Favorite Reads of 2013

Hello guys! Christmas is now officially behind us and the New Year is fast approaching. As we say hello to 2014, I wanted to remember some books that I really enjoyed reading this past year. This is by no means all the books I read and liked, just that they are the books that stood out to me when I was looking over my book collection. 

In no particular order:

The first three books of The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare; 
City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass

The Twixt Book 1 Indelible by Dawn Metcalf

The Kill Order by James Dashner 
This is the Prequel to the Maze Runner series.


 Insurgent by Veronica Roth. 
This is Book 2 in the Divergent trilogy. 


 Fire & Ash by Jonathan Maberry. 
This is the fourth and final book in the Rot & Ruin Series. 


 Rush by Maya Banks. 
This is the first book in the Breathless Trilogy. 


 The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank. 


 Everquest Rogue's Hour by Scott Ciencin


 of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan


 Wool by Hugh Howey


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


 Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter.
This is book one from the White Rabbit Chronicles.


 The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter.
This is book nine in the Lords of the Underworld Series.


 A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

If there are any books in this list you would like a review on, just let me know in the comments below!

What are some books you really enjoyed in 2013?

Thanks so  much for stopping by!!

xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment