Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't think to much that can be said, that hasn't already been said thousands of times over. However, I will just share my thoughts real quick to get it out of my system so I don't explode.

This is a wonderfully imaginative series, that will not be restricted to an age group, gender or race. It is a series that became an instant classic, that will stand along with such greats as Lord of the Rings.

The characters and the world feel so alive and are written in such a way that you can't help but feel something for each and every one of them. To care about what is happening to and around them. The depth in which J.K. Rowling went within this world is amazing, that one can't help but get lost in it.

I am sad that I finished the series, but oh man, what a thrilling and emotional ride it was. I can't wait to do it again!



Here are a few of my favorite quotes:


“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”


“We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”


“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”


“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”


“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment