Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blue Valentine (The tutorial)

Hello lovelies!  I hope all of you are doing great today!

Today, I am going to share a valentine look that isn't what you would think of as very valentines. As it doesn't consist of pinks and purples and colors of the like.

I was instantly inspired when I logged into Etsy and on the front page was valentine gift ideas, but these were all in the colors of teal, seafoam green, light blues and mint greens. One particular item stood out with small red hearts that just seemed to jump out at you against these various shades of blues and greens.

So, this is what I came out with:




 And the eyeshadows I used from my BH Cosmetics (matte and shimmer palettes used):





 Maybelline color tattto in Tenacious Teal:

 Maybelline Define-A-Line liner:

 Revlon lipstick in Really Red (matte):

Other products use:
Rimmel London 25 hour foundation
Clinique lash doubling mascara 
NARS blush in Orgasim
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Maybelline highlight and conceal
MAC prep n prime

I had alot of fun with this look and hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading!

If you would like to watch the tutorial:




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I've just been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I've discovered so far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...