Thursday, May 3, 2012

First U.S Glossybox has arrived!

Hello Beauties!! I am so excited to announce that Glossybox USA has finally arrived! The first boxes were awarded to winners that were selected randomly as well as contest winners. I was lucky enough to have won one of these boxes. I have been watching Glossy unboxing videos since before any talk of them coming to the US, so this makes it especially exciting for me. 


Here is the beautiful soft pink box with a black Glossybox logo. 

And this is what I seen when I opened up the box:

Here we have The Glossybox trend guide, filled with trends from across the globe and the card detailing the items found inside the box. Complete with prices.

The tissue is so nice. Decorated with landmarks found from different parts of the world.

And finally the goodies!



Starting off with the envelope from Erno Laszlo New York: The Hollywood Collection. This holds samples of skincare. From morning serum to night cream. (I will detail more about these at a later time, as there is alot of information.)

CO Bigelow Body Lotion in Lavender-Pepperment (150 ml/5.2 fl oz.)

Cargo Eye Bronzer. Works like an eyeshadow, They say to "Create the sunny glow of summer year round." (1.0g/0.035 oz.)

Here is a swatch of Cargo:

Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine in Toffee. This is an "Exclusive to Glossybox before Kryolan's US launch" (taken from the info card) (0.135 0z)

Swatch of Kryolan Lip Gloss:
basq Cucumber Tea soothing eye gel. Reduces puffiness and swelling. It has a minty scent and a cooling effect when applied. (15 ml/0.5 oz)

OPI  polish in Kiss Me on My Tulips. (15 ml/0.5 fl oz)

I am so pleased with everything I received in this box. And so happy to welcome Glossybox to the U.S!
Glossybox will be opening up subscriptions this month (May 2012) and subscriptions will cost $21.00 a month. I realize it is more than some other box subscriptions, but as you can see it is well worth it. So head over to Glossybox.com to register and sign up for the newsletter for the latest information and email alerts for when subscriptions go live! 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
xoxo


Check out my unboxing video!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I am so incredibly jealous!! You're so lucky!
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! That is a FABULOUS box!! I want one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very fabulous. I jumped up and down when I opened the door to see it laying there. lol

      Delete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...