Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Klout Perk: Essie Mirror Metallics Collection

Hello Beauties! I finally received my essie: Mirror Metallics Collection  perk from Klout today, and I am so happy!




The color I received is no place like chrome, a richly oxidized nickel color.  This is a full size bottle.


 This polish is amazing. No, honestly it is! Photo below is just one coat of this polish. (No top coat.)  It is thick enough to give great coverage, but it is still thin enough to glide on easily. I really do love the metallic finish and will be purchasing some of the other colors.


These polishes are available now and retail at around $8 per bottle. (prices of course vary).  

What do you think of  this collection?

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

xoxo





I did not purchase this item, but received it as klout reward. I was not obligated or paid to review this product. 



1 comment:

  1. I got the same color!! :D It made me feel like a martian!! lol.

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...