Friday, February 15, 2013

Flower Beauty: A Review Part 2.

Hello Beauties! This post is part two of my Flower Beauty review. (You can check out part 1 here). 

Unlike the first review, these are the products I liked. 


Flower Shine On lipgloss in Lovely Lotus.
This has quickly become a favorite gloss. It isn't exactly sheer, nor is it opaque. It is non sticky and it wears really nice on the lips. Perfect alone or over a lipstick, I love it.

Flower Cream Blush in Pure Petunia.
First off, I love the color. It looks a bit bright and bold in the package, but it goes on very nice. It is buildable, creamy, and it wears all day. They have a nice selection of colors to choose from. The only gripe I have at the  moment is the product could be in a somewhat larger container. Feels a little on the small side when using your fingers to get product.

Swatch of Pure Petunia

Flower Velvet lipstick in Tender Tuberose. 
 I love this lipstick! The color is beautiful, and it wears for such a long time. Because of the "velvet"  formulation, it lends itself to be more on the matte side, but I don't feel it dries my lips out. I do sometimes add a little of the Lovely Lotus to the center of my lips to add a touch of shine.


Swatch of Tender Tuberose.

I will be buying more of the blushes and lip products in the future. I find they work really well, well pigmented and last through my day. I do recommend these to anyone who is interested in trying them out!! 

I also plan on trying out the cream eye shadows as well.

If you have tried any of the Flower makeup, what has been you favorite and/or least favorite?

Thank you so much for stopping by!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...