Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I'm back, bigger and better.







It has been a hot minute since I have posted a blog! I have actually missed it more than I thought I ever would.

I have undergone a lot of changes, and feel ready to get back into this wonderful world of blogging. I still read a lot, and still want to share my books with you, but I also want to get back to my blogging roots and chat about fashion and beauty. Including self love, (I know, it is flooding the internet), but this is more about my personal journey to self love. How it is an ever evolving, life long commitment for me. 

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to join me on this ride, so that we can share all of our ups and downs and everything in between with each other. To support and love one another. 

I am working on updating this site, giving it a nice new shiny look. So be sure to follow me here and on my IG for all the lastest!

1 comment:

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...