Friday, January 20, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award!!


Wow! I am so thrilled to have been given another award! It really is exciting to know that someone likes my blogs enough. Thank so much Margareth! Go check her out, she does great makeup blogs!


The rules of this award are:
1 Thank your 'Liebster' blog award presenter on your blog.
2 Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3 Copy and paste the blog award to your blog.
4 Reveal your top 5 blog picks.
5 Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know that you chose them by commenting on your blog.



My top 5 blog picks are:

Sprinkle of Glitter
Scrangie
Glitz Glam Budget
Zoella
Beauty Crush

I really love these blogs, so head over and check them out!!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Award, it means a lot to me! Also, congrats on the award yourself; you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...