Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The People's Choice Awards Top 3 favorite dresses

So, I just finished watching the People's Choice Awards. The show as a whole was...well less then interesting. BUT the fashion (as in most award shows) was what kept me tuned in. I went through and picked out three dresses that stood out and impressed me the most. I love Gennifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic Spring 2012 collection. I think she is beautiful, and always comes out with style.
Yes the color is intense, but it works for her. The sleeves, I admit threw me at first, but after some time studying it, I decided that it works for her and the overall look. (I would have chose other shoes, but this is about the dress so I'll forgive them).
Jennifer Lawrence looked stunning in this dramatic Viktor & Rolf dress and Sergio Rossi shoes. This dress speaks for itself!
Lea Michelle in Marchesa dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. This dress is just gorgeous
I love the construction and it stands out even more from the back. So, did you watch the Peoples Choice Awards? Was there anyone or style that stood out to you?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch the People's Choice Awards but I like the dresses too! I'm going to follow you! Follow me too?

    ReplyDelete

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...