Saturday, January 7, 2012

Top Five Fave perfumes (Updated) Winter Edition

This is my UPDATED top five current favorite perfumes...Winter Edition
Dior Addict I just love this perfume in the winter. It has such a warm and hartiness to it. Just delicious, which is why it is my #1. Notes: Silk Tree Flower, Mandarin Leaf, Orange Blossom, Night Queen Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Bourbon Vanilla Absolute, Mysore Sandalwood, Tonka Bean.
KENZO AMOUR INDIAN HOLI This is a VERY close second. Another lovely scent, that I can enjoy anytime of year. But the with the spicy woody tones, makes it a especially great for winter. Notes: Rice Steam, Vanilla, Tanakha Wood, Musk, Cherry Blossom, Frangipani Blossom.
Channel Allure Coming in third is this elegant and yet refreshing scent. With a sweet yet warm floral frangrance, I always get asked what I'm wearing,when I wear this. Notes: Citron, Honeysuckle, Sicilian Mandarin, Water Lily, Magnolia, Egyptian Jasmine, May Roses, Haitian Vetiver, Bourbon Vanilla
Thierry Mugler Angel Innocent In fourth is another beautiful Thierry scent. It is airy and bright, but there is an underlying warmth to it that keeps me reaching for it. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Helional, Dewberry, Blackcurrant Buds, Musk, Sugared Almond Merinque, Passionfruit.
Lolita Lempicka by Lollita Lempicka Last but certain not least, is this light and romantic scent. With some of the warmer days we've had here, I have been using this little gem of a perfume. Notes: Ivy Leaves, Aniseed, Amarena Heart, Violets, Iris Roots, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...