Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautylish Store

Today, I seen that Beautylish is apparently starting up a store...

Not much is known about the Beautylish store at this time. So,why bother talking about it then? Well, because right now, if I can get friends to sign up, I can get priority access and earn rewards. The more friends the bigger the rewards, up to $100 credit that can be used at the Beautylish store.  The same goes for you! You can get your own link to send to friends and family that will count towards your own reward count.





It appears to be a no strings attached, so nothing to lose!

Here is my personal invite LINK

So, click it and then spread the word with your invite link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...