Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Fling Makup using Victorian Disco Cosmetics

Hello Lovelies! Spring has its grip on me, and I was inspired to do a green eye tutorial, by all the baby grass and little green leafy buds sprouting out on the trees.

I had just a blast using my Victorian Disco shadows, and continue to be impressed with how beautiful and easy to use her products are. In this look, I used her shadows wet and the shadows took on a whole new shine and beauty.




                                     Here are the products I used:
NARS in Orgasm, Too Faced Natural Eye in Heaven and Silk Teddy, Clinique's Pink-a-boo lipstick, Victorian Disco in It's a Trap/Antrophine/Yoda's Yoga Mat, Clinique Lash Doubling mascara and Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

A closer look at Victorian Disco shadows in It's a Trap, Antrophine and Yoda's Yoga Mat



Here is my video tutorial for this look:

If you have used these shadows, tell me what you think of them.

I hope you guys enjoy and have a beautiful day! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...