Saturday, March 24, 2012

Too Faced Unboxing

Hey Beauties! Today I received and unexpected surprise...my Too Faced order. I wasn't expecting to see it until around Tuesday. I am thrilled!

It came in this adorable pink box filled with pink crinkle paper filler.


 Here is what I found inside:


Too Faced BB Cream in Cream Glow.


Too Faced Brow Envy shaping and defining kit.


Inside you will find a step by step guide, Setting Wax, Highlighter, and two shades in Blonde and Brunette.
It also comes with tweezers, angle and brow brush. In the drawer you will find a brow pencil and three stencils.


Leopard Love complexion perfection kit with a kabuki brush.


A guide can be found on the back.


Inside are the three compact powders. Bronzer in Peach Leopard, Blush in Candy Leopard and Brightener in Pink Leopard.


Also with the Leopard Love set was a deluxe sample of Primed and Poreless face primer, a full size lipstick in Cougar. The deluxe nude lip liner was a free gift with my order.


Too Faced lipstick in Cougar.


Cougar swatch.


Nude lip liner swatch.

I am so in love with Too Faced products. Everything I have ordered has been such great quality, well pigmented and beautiful. I cannot wait to play with these new little jewels! 

If you have any of the above products, please share with me your thoughts on them!

Check out my unboxing video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...