Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award!

Hello Beauties! I just received my fourth blog award! I was awarded this award by Glitz Glam Budget . She has a great blog filled to the brim with great reviews, deals and beauty information. Check her out HERE. She is so sweet too! So thank you Glitzy!♥! 



                                                                               




Here are the rules of the Award: 
1)      Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2)      Answer the following 4 questions.
3)      Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc..

Now onto the questions: 
1)      How long have you been blogging?
2)      What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3)      What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4)      What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?



My Answers:

1) I have been blogging seriously for around 3 months. 

2) I enjoyed reading other people blogs, and decided I wanted to give it a try. I just find it enjoyable.

3) I like to follow beauty and fashion blogs, but also like craft blogs as well. 

4) I would like to continue to grow as a blog writer, and I would love for more interaction with my readers.


I want to give this award to:






Thanks to everyone who has been so nice and supportive! 



5 comments:

I went to my favorite place today! The Library!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the library. I look forward to my biweekly visit so I can spend countless hours looking through shelves of books, and sitt...